Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Personal Confession [Cross Country]

I know that I could not run fast so I did not take part in the Cross Country. I was doing my duty as councilors and I was with my friends chatting and helping the runners to take off their number tags. I am also helping out in the prize presentation and I was so glad that our class won in the team average score. After all, our class is still good at sports. :]] Although I did not run, I cheered for my friends and also whole-heartedly hope that they could do their best. Actually I hope I could run, but it’s because of my not sporty character had taken me aback. Even if I had to run, I will not run for the class. As if I am running for the class, it’s not just my own winning and it is also concerning the whole class’s average score. I would not like to be the one making the class’s score being pulled down. That’s my reason for not running. I hope I could do better in running next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment